BSSRC trademarks and copyright
All content on the site is copyrighted by BSSRC or by the stakeholders, who are the culture organisations and tourist service operators. You may not copy or use any part of our APP for commercial purposes without permission.
Our trademarks, including the BSSRC logo, the logos of the EU and the EC Black Sea funding programmes may not be used in any way or for any purpose without our permission.
Contributing to the site
If you engage with someone else’s application on the site (e.g. using or posting content on the application), an independent legal relationship is formed between you and the application provider. An application provider may impose terms on your use of their application.
You agree that all of your contribution to the site is your own work. You license us the non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide rights to reproduce, communicate, edit, adapt or otherwise use any content you upload to the site, including any feedback that you submit through the site, via third party applications available through the site, on the site and in our other products (your content). This includes the right to sublicense to others at our discretion.
You also consent to your content being altered, edited or adapted for such uses, or to ensure your content does not infringe these terms or breach the law, as we see fit. Although we generally attribute you as the author, it is not always possible. So you consent to us not attributing authorship to you, or only attributing your registered 'handle'. We will ask you before publishing your real name.
Prohibited content. You must ensure that your content does not contain anything that breaches any laws or rights, including by:
· defaming any person
· breaching any intellectual property rights
· containing commercial advertising
If you would like to include someone else's copyright material, trademark or other intellectual property in your content you must first obtain and keep their written permission.
Removal of content and termination of accounts
We may remove your content from the site at our discretion.
We may terminate or suspend your registration (and any future accounts) if you have breached these terms multiple times or if the breach is serious.
Black Sea Silk Road Corridor (BSSRC) Copyright Complaint Policy
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINT POLICY
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. The procedure outlined below is exclusively for notifying BSSRC that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Please provide the following information in the following format (including Section Numbers):
· A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
· A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
· Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
· Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
· Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorised to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
· The notice must be signed by the owner or person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
· Notices of claims of copyright infringement on this website should be emailed or mailed to:
AMAP Human Development NGO
101 Pavstos Biuzand str., entry 1, apt #6
Yerevan, 0002, Armenia
Tel: +374(010) 532455
Economists' Association (IPA Lead Beneficiary)
Address: 19 Mayıs Mah.Tayyareci Cemal Sok. Safa Apt. No:20 D:9
Sisli Istanbul Turkey Tel: +90 212 351 80 86
European Regional Framework for Cooperation Interregional
Development Organization (ERFC)
www.erfc.gr Address: 33 Platanos Street, 25100 Egion,
Greece, Tel: +30 26910 60427
Address: 35B Ir. Gamrekeli Street 0186 Tbilisi, Georgia
Tel: +995 577 73 85 55
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.